Saturday, January 1, 2011

Insert witty title here

Whew! We made it back from our Christmas vacation about an hour ago. We were visiting my in-laws, which is always relaxing, but unfortunately when a 7 hour drive back with two little ones turns into a 9 hour drive and 2 stops turns into 6, it makes for a tiring day. All our bags and packages and such have been dumped inside the door, where they will sit until at least tomorrow, the girls are rediscovering all their toys (and getting the wiggles out after being cooped up for far too long in the car) and we're just spending the evening doing nothing. Regular posting (meaning I'm going to try to post regularly!) will resume tomorrow.

Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The fact that you take the time to leave me comments makes my day! Thanks for taking the time. I read every single one.