Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The anticipation is killing me!

So I have the best husband ever and for Christmas he gave me my dream gift. A silhouette. A what?

Here, let me show you:


This machine can do it all. Cut all sorts of fonts, pictures etc., etch, vinyl, fabric. It's going to be amazing.

When it gets here.

Though it was ordered the end of November, they didn't ship it until December 23. And then I think it got held up by a snow storm or something.

Just a second my doorbell is ringing...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! It came! I'm so excited!

Excuse me while I go play...

4 comments:

  1. Overwhelmed!!
    I have no idea what I'm doing. But it's FUN. I just wish inside the box was a little person who could show me all the tips and tricks. Sadly, I don't know anyone with one of these so I have to figure it out myself. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu're so cute!! I hope you're having fun with your new toy!!!

    ReplyDelete

The fact that you take the time to leave me comments makes my day! Thanks for taking the time. I read every single one.