Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mady's Opera


This morning while I was getting ready, I got to be the audience while Mady simultaneously composed and performed a little opera for me.

I don't know if that's the correct term.

For a while it had a fusion of languages (English and preschooler babble) and it only included one person, but I think (if I interpreted it correctly) she was playing multiple characters. And for a while it was about a soccer ball. A cute performance none the less. This kid has a future career in performance arts.

Here is a snippet:

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, huh? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'll have you know that my mirror performances did well in preparing my choice of career too. Too bad the radio host gig didn't pan out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just thought you'd like to know -- Eliana apparently loves Mady's opera style. She asked to see the video clip over and over and over and over... LOL Maybe Mady is her opera mentor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that's cute! I'm sure you'll have a singer on your hands.

    ReplyDelete

The fact that you take the time to leave me comments makes my day! Thanks for taking the time. I read every single one.