Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mady's Self Portrait Session

Learning how to take a decent self-portrait (without a timer!) is a required skill in our family.

I don't know why, but we love taking them.

And we suck at taking them.

Which means it's about 17 tries to get a good shot.

But that's part of the fun.

I decided this week that it was time to teach Mady.

Obviously she has a long way to go.

Here is the results of her session, completely unedited. Not that editing would have helped anything...

I think the last one with the monkey lips/squirrel face is my favourite.








4 comments:

  1. haha, these made me giggle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhhh I think this is a hoot!

    Isn't digital the best? WE could have never done this with the photos you had to have film for!

    ReplyDelete

The fact that you take the time to leave me comments makes my day! Thanks for taking the time. I read every single one.