Friday, September 23, 2011

Jesus Loves Me

With the start of fall comes the start of the fabulous choir and orchestra that I'm in (and when we have our website finished I'll link to it so you can all oo and ahh). Next weekend we have our first concert, so as per usual I have been madly memorizing music.

BUT, when I memorize music generally there are words that stand out to me. Perhaps ones I hadn't thought of before.

We're singing a fabulous version of Jesus loves me called "Yes, Jesus loves Me." One of my friends found a different group singing it on YouTube and posted in on Facebook last week. So I thought I'd include it here so you can get a taste for it. I love singing this song. Some day when we have our own choir's video I'll post it. Until then, this will have to do.


I've sung Jesus Loves Me my entire life. But sometimes I can sing it and forget that Jesus really does love ME. That's pretty amazing. I hope you can remember that today.


2 comments:

The fact that you take the time to leave me comments makes my day! Thanks for taking the time. I read every single one.