Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Fabric

I was SUPER excited to win a blog contest in January that let me pick free fabric from Fashionable Fabrics off of one of my favourite blogs Kojo Designs.

Of course, I couldn't decide so I had to pick up a few extra yards of some patterns. SUCH cute fabric. And the shipping to Canada is the most decent I've found. I'll definitely be going back.

A couple of weeks later I got a lovely surprise in my mailbox. I couldn't wait to pull out the prints and admire them. Before quickly getting to work creating with them of course!

These will all be part of Mady's summer wardrobe. You get to see the first dress tomorrow. Can't wait to show you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

The fact that you take the time to leave me comments makes my day! Thanks for taking the time. I read every single one.