Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kaitlyn's 11 month pictures



It's amazing to me how fast a year goes by! We've only got one month left with our "baby" (spare me the "its time for another one" speech, please!).




Kate has become very determined this month. She wants whatever Mady has and has started shrieking if she doesn't get her way (I'm not a fan and that WILL end soon!). She is walking around all the furniture and has even gotten brave a few times and tried to stand on her own. The other day, she held onto the side of the stairs and attempted to "walk" down them. Luckily I caught her in time. I'm noticing that she likes to figure things out on her own and will purposely not do things the way I suggest to her as if to spite me. I think I'm going to have to be very creative in how I parent this one when it comes to giving her suggestions! But it's all in how you say it, right?




Teething as been full force. She has 7 teeth now with the 8th one about to pop through at any moment. I think all her canine teeth are pretty close to coming through too. Really I just want the molars to show up so she can chew more things.



Speaking of eating she's becoming quite the lover of food. She can't seem to get enough calories in her day because of how active she is.




What a sweet little face she has. She totally has me wrapped around her finger!   :)




3 comments:

  1. She is so cute!!! And I just got caught up reading about the hop...how much fun. I especially love the cake.
    Debbi
    -ourhometoyours

    ReplyDelete
  2. the third last picture is so precious. totally a mommy's heart grabber pic.

    she's sweet and i like her

    ReplyDelete

The fact that you take the time to leave me comments makes my day! Thanks for taking the time. I read every single one.