Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Recovery In Progress...

Well, it's been nearly 2 weeks since Christmas and I finally feel like I have recovered. Mostly.

I don't know if it's the "down time" (and I say that in quotes because Christmas is anything but relaxing down time around here!), but some how it seems that whenever we have a holiday we get sick. This year produced 2 colds, followed by a stomach bug, followed by another cold, with no days in between. I have been scouring my house trying to rid it of anything and everything sick. Which has probably made the recovery longer.

But this week everything goes back to normal, which kind of means I need to get everything back on track, including remembering to take some time to blog. I really do miss it when I don't get to sit down and write. Even if it's writing babble.

I still have posts that I promised you back in December to finally get up. I will get to that this week. Really!

And my dear sweet husband gave me a new camera for Christmas which will make taking pictures easier. Except I need to spend some time with its manual because I find certain menu items once and then can't remember how I got there in order to ever go back. Can you believe I haven't even figured out how to delete pictures? Ya, and it's not even a DSLR. I can't imagine if I had that much of a learning curve. We'll start with this one and go from there. :)


1 comment:

  1. The best way to enjoy family and the holidays is to not over do it. Over the years I have learned that less is better and what doesn't get done oh we'll the important thing is to enjoy what you have at the moment

    ReplyDelete

The fact that you take the time to leave me comments makes my day! Thanks for taking the time. I read every single one.