Thursday, May 10, 2012

Blogapaloosa Day 5 - A Jennuine Life



Today's giveway for Blog-A-Pal-Loosa is from A Jennuine Life for a custom reversible pinafore! 

Another one I totally want to win! How cute would my girls look in this?? 
Okay, or yours too. :)



Here's how this will work: Jenn will handcraft an adorable reversible pinafore for the little girl in your life sized between 6 months and 6T.

Um, confession... I tried to make my own pattern for one of these a few months back. 
Total fail.  
But Jenn can make it for me! Awesome!


The winner will get to choose colors, fabrics and details like a ruffled embellishment or pockets for stashing treasures.
Enter at Jenn's blog A Jennuine Life

Have you entered all the blogapaloosa giveaways yet? If you missed any, head over to:
Day 1 - Randee's Organized Chaos  for the "Bling Bling Hide and Sole" flip flops
Day 2 - Was right here on my blog for the Pink Lemonade Apron and Chef hat set with matching Recipe Cards. 
Day 3 - Second Chance to Dream  for the $20 Amazon Gift Card
Day 4 - Finding My Way in Texas for the $20 credit to her online store LoneStar Lovlies and the cute little gold fish pouch
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The fact that you take the time to leave me comments makes my day! Thanks for taking the time. I read every single one.