Monday, November 14, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

I have a rule that the first snowfall in November is when I decorate my tree. That happened last week. But my nephew's birthday party was this weekend, so then I didn't want a tree up for that (not really the festive feel I was going for), so I decided to wait until after the party.

So then last night as soon as we finished supper I pulled out all the decorations. And basically made a disaster in the middle of my living room since I had to move furniture. I got the tree done. And then I got a little tired. Probably from spending my weekend pulling together a party.

But that's okay, because this afternoon it started to snow. Which kind of put me back in the mood to tackle this:


So, hopefully by the time Mark gets home, it will look like our living room again. But Christmasized.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The fact that you take the time to leave me comments makes my day! Thanks for taking the time. I read every single one.