Thursday, October 6, 2011

Attempt at Family Pictures part 1

Last night, though it was cloudy, which then turned to rain, we attempted outdoor family pictures.

My friend Carlin took them for us. We're going to do it in two shifts because the rain and a strong-willed three year old don't always cooperate.

I can't wait to show you some of the pictures when I get them! I love Carlin's work. You can check out her site at crjphoto.ca

Here is basically how the hour that we did manage to be outside went.

-Kate sat on a chair, and was kind of intrigued to be the centre of attention.

-Mady then sat on the chair, much more shy. But when she told Mr. Stephen how old she was and held out 3 fingers a little bird came and landed on her hand. Realizing it was sitting on a 3 year old it quickly flew away. But Mady thought it was the coolest thing ever.

-Kate drooled a lot

-Mady got to hold a yellow umbrella and she loved it

-The girls played with pumpkins

-We put on and took off our sweaters no less than 15 times. Or so it felt.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

The fact that you take the time to leave me comments makes my day! Thanks for taking the time. I read every single one.