Saturday, March 17, 2012

I Suck at Completing Things...

So, I never got my February photo-a-day shots complete. It's now past the middle of March. I don't think it's going to happen.

I switched out my decor for spring decor. Except my wreath. It's still valentines day. Mostly because I can't find one I like yet for spring. It looks really weird with all my spring stuff.

I have an Easter basket project I've been working on since January. It's not actually hard. I could probably finish it in one night if I actually would focus and finish it. But I don't. Only 3 more weeks and then they HAVE to be done.

I have enough fabric to make Mady 4-5 more dresses and skirts for this summer. I have a bunch of cute tutorials pinned of the ideas I want to use the fabric for. I have all the thread and supplies I need. I even ironed the fabric so it's ready to go. And yet, there it sits.

Speaking of things sitting. I made a cake for my friend's son's first birthday last weekend. My sister has been bugging me for pictures. They're still sitting on my camera waiting to be gone through and edited. I'll try to remember to show you too.

Good thing I have a sweet husband because if he hadn't thought to changed the laundry from the washer to the dryer, I would be rerunning the washer this morning because the clothes had sat so long in it. I don't know why I can't ever remember to switch it for the last load of the day.

Oh and then there is the 30 before 30 list. Funny that I still have 14 months to go and there are already items on the list I fear I won't finish. Like the Jane Austin novels. Why? Because I'm still working on Emma. I actually read it quite often, yet it has taken me about a year and I'm only about 1/2 done.

Do you have a bunch of incomplete projects?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

The fact that you take the time to leave me comments makes my day! Thanks for taking the time. I read every single one.