Thursday, December 15, 2011

Mady's Final Dance Class

Well, it's official. I have a Tiny Dancer.

Mady LOVES dance class. The beginning of December she had her final dance class for this term and we got to go in and watch. They went through a typical class and then ended it with a little dance they had been working on. I have some videos of it, but since blogger doesn't like my videos, I'll just post the pictures for now.

Miss Lindsey is the sweetest teacher. Mady adores her. I'm really hoping she's the same teacher she gets in January in the next session, that we quickly signed her up for.

Let's all look closely at this next picture and all admire Miss Lindsey's shoes. I know they're dance shoes, but I love them and want a pair. Somehow in my mind I think that if I have them I will automatically become as graceful as she is. Phfff!

On the last day we brought Miss Lindsey a little thank you gift that Mady helped me make (her job was to scrunch the paper and insert the straw). I had seen the idea on pinterest (and was thankful I still had some brown tissue paper from the cookies and milk baby shower since it's such a bear to find!).

Cute huh? Inside was a gift card to Starbucks.

Thank-you Miss Lindsey for being such a great dance teacher!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The fact that you take the time to leave me comments makes my day! Thanks for taking the time. I read every single one.