Monday, April 9, 2012

Katie, It's Great That You...However,...


Katie, it's great that you like to brush your teeth. However, please just use YOUR toothbrush.

Katie, it's great that you like to wash your hands so much. However, it would be better to not leave the water running for and hour while you play in the other room.


Katie, it's great that you like to eat chocolate. However, next time you have to ask, even if your cousin offers to help you get it.

Katie, it's great that you like to play on Mommy's computer. However, it would better if you didn't use your time "liking" everything on Pinterest. It may end up making me look quite scandalous.


Katie, it's great that you like to colour. However, it would be helpful if your artistic abilities stayed on the paper instead of my walls, couch, fridge, television and Daddy's music stand.

Katie, it's great that you are an early riser. However, I would appreciate if you didn't immediately go and wake your sister (even though she's your ticket out of the room). It makes her very grumpy.

Katie, it's great that you like to work out with Mommy. However, I'm not doing "stroller-cise" so it would be better if you kept your doll stroller out from between my legs when I'm trying to do lunges.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

The fact that you take the time to leave me comments makes my day! Thanks for taking the time. I read every single one.